City Construction Sites Will Operate Over Memorial Day Weekend
NEW ORLEANS –- (RealEstateRama) — This weekend, several City of New Orleans’ construction contractors will continue operating at their job sites during all or a portion of the Memorial Day weekend, Saturday – Monday, May 27-29, 2017.
Project sites include:
- French Quarter Infrastructure Improvement Project (Bourbon Street)
- Joe W. Brown Memorial Park Bridge Replacement (Nature Center Drive)
- St. Charles Avenue (Louisiana Avenue to Calliope Street)
- Wisner Bridge Replacement Project (Wisner Boulevard)
- Youth Study Center Streets (Encampment, Davey, Milton and Cadillac Streets)
In general, construction crews are authorized to work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. At times, the City permits work to take place on weekends and holidays. Memorial Day is an official City of New Orleans holiday.
For more information about ongoing construction projects visit: http://roadwork.nola.gov . You may also contact RoadWork NOLA at 504-658-ROAD during normal business hours or send an email to roadwork (at) nola (dot) gov.